- Registration for school year 2020-21 began in January.
- Class rosters will be determined based on gender ratio, birth date, teacher recommendations, and overall best interest of the class.
- Parent requests for specific teachers will be considered. These must be submitted in writing to the principal before the end of school year 2020-2021. Specific teacher requests cannot be guaranteed.
- All children not placed will be put on a waiting list to fill vacancies as they occur.
- Children registering after February will be placed according to the above procedures as openings are available.
Information about our morning and afternoon programs and tuition rates for St. Michael’s Academy are included on our Fees page. Contingent upon classroom seating availability, registration is year round. Applicants must be evaluated for readiness.
View our Admission Requirements for more information.