7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday to Friday
123 456 789
New York, NY 90210
07:30 - 19:00
Monday to Friday
2019/2020 SCHOOL FEES
All students: (except Jr. Pre-K)
Registration fee of $125 (non-refundable)
Supply fee of $130 (non-refundable)
New incoming 4-year-olds also: $25 Assessment fee (non-refundable)
All kindergarten applicants also: $50 Assessment fee (non-refundable)
New elementary applicants also: $75 Application/Assessment fee (non-refundable)
Aftercare students also: $10 Activity fee (non-refundable)
FEE (one-time fee)
|Jr. Pre-K (30 months +)||2 Day Week||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||$255||$50|
|Jr. Pre-K (30 months +)||3 Day Week||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||$320||$50|
|Jr. Pre-K (30 months +)||5 Day Week||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||$440||$50|
|Pre-K Age 3||Tues/Thurs||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||$250||$80|
|Pre-K Age 3||Mon/Wed/Fri||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||$345||$80|
|Pre-K Age 3 AM||Mon through Fri||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||$435||$80|
|Pre-K Age 4 AM||Mon throug Fri||8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||$455||$115|
|Pre-K Age 4 PM||Mon throug Fri||12:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.||$400||$115|
|Kindergarten||Mon through Fri||9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m||$585||$225|
|Elementary (Grades 1-5)||Mon through Fri||9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m||$610||$399|
1. Multi-child discounts are available for 2 or more children. Ten percent (10%) discount applies to the second (younger) child and each subsequent younger child. A discount of $25.00 on registration fees applies to each second and subsequent child enrolled. A 3% discount is offered for prepayment of full year’s tuition if paid by August 20. This discount is not applicable to before or aftercare programs, registration, supply, curriculum, activity, or other fees.
2. All tuition payments must be made through FACTS tuition management system.
3. There are no refunds of registration, activity, or assessment fees. After June 1, there will be no refunds of supply or curriculum fees.
4. Tuition is based on an annual amount and, for the convenience of enrolled families, is divided into ten equal monthly payments; the first being due on August 20, 2019 and the last payment due May 20, 2020. (Monthly before and aftercare fees, if applicable, will also be due on the 20th of the month prior). A late charge will be imposed after the due date. Accounts become delinquent on the 1st day of the following month. Families with delinquent accounts will be denied further service until the account is fully paid.
5. Children not enrolled in monthly aftercare who are not picked up within 10 minutes of the end of class will be placed in daily aftercare and parents will be charged the daily rate. This will appear on the next bill and will be due by the 20th of that month. Late charges will apply.
6. St. Michael’s Academy reserves the right to adjust tuition during the school year should it become necessary due to the costs of operations. Parents will be notified of the change immediately should it become necessary.